Re: Ci to Bq

I wouldn't touch that with a 3.05 meter pole.  One thing about those SI people:
Give them 2.54 cm and they'll take 1.61 km.  Oh, well; I have to concede that we
inching toward the metric system, and we all know that 30 g of prevention is
worth 454 g of cure!  (I'm not one to hide my light under a 35.2 liter basket.)

The opinions expresssed  are strictly mine.
It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com