RE: Ci to Bq

I think the stupid thing was changing to SI units.

Few people I work with use them, still preferring the 20th century units of
rem and Curies. I always use microR and can never seem to remember how many
sieverts 33 microR are. These conversion programs help someone like me avoid
making a mistake by a factor of 10 or 100.

And what could be more illustrative of the point that differing measurement
systems cause difficulties than the formula

D = GEn/6 at one foot

wherein we mix SI with English units of distance.

Lew
Company intranet:   http://people.chevron.com/lcoo/
Off-work internet:      http://home.pacbell.net/cookl/