Re: Related Ci to Bq note

My point wasn't that I had invented anything new about radiation.  I had
simply reformatted it into thumb rule that might be easier to remember:
GEn/6 at one foot. I liked it, actually.

That's what the familar 6CEn at one foot did for many people and I was
attempting to provide another simple rule.  Certainly, this is easier
than 1.6E-5AEn/d^2.  What you have listed is the same and, in fact, I
noted that in my article in 1996.

Respectfully,
Mike Lantz
mlantz33@cybertrails.com