Re: Ci to Bq

At 15:00 30.08.1999 -0500, you wrote:
>The only thing worse than this question being posted on Radsafe (more
>appropriate to look it up in a BOOK) is the existence of a software
program to
>do the conversion.
>
>Diane Case

Diane,

Thanks for your comment, I would not have dared to post it myself! It is
more than incredible, that such a question is posted on RADSAFE, it is even
more incredible that some people seriously answer it and  that it seems to
be necessary to download software programs from the internet to multiply a
number with a factor which is something like a universal natural constant
for people involved with radiation measurements and radiation protection.
Why do we laugh about the greens and their ridiculous attitude toward
nuclear energy and radiation, when such a question is posed on a newsgroup
of which I thought to be the newsgroup of the elite in radiation protection?

Please, originator of this thread, tell me that this was a hoax, please!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schönhofer
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
Austria