Training Material

Our group has determined some of our Radiation Protection Technician
training topics for next year. If you have any training material that we can
borrow, model, use or enhance it would be appreciated.

The topics are as follows:

1. Operation of the Eberline SPINGs and PINGs. to include functional test,
calibration and operation.
2. Noble Gas fundamentals to include submersion dose, dosimetry, etc.
3. Respirator fundamentals, and minor repairs.
4. Hot Particle fundamentals, to include a survey scenario.
6. Systems BWR
*	Incore detector, TIPs,
*	OffGas system.
7. Valve Pump Seals,  and associated risk.

Thanks
David Villicana
Dresden
RPT Training Course Administrator