Conversion question

I believe the original question was not _how_ to make the conversion from Bq
to Ci, but if a software program could be provided or recommended.  I'll bet
I can get most of you to agree that multiplying or dividing a number by
3.7x10^10 does not require a computer at all.  The thing that is definitely
worse than the question in the first place is all of the additional comments
it has generated.

Windows NT crashed.
I am the Blue Screen of Death.
No one hears your screams.