BEIR VII Committee

Radsafers,

What disheartens me most about the NIRS letter to the BEIR Committee is
that they say the nuclear industry to save millions of dollars. To me that
is not true at all. I think our position is to employ a biological risk
model that is an accurate description of reality. We want BEIR VII to sift
through the tons of data on low-level effects to answer one question: Is
there a threshold of risk for biological effects from ionizing radiation?