Re: BEIR VII Committee

Tom Mohaupt wrote:

> What disheartens me most about the NIRS letter to the BEIR Committee is
> that they say the nuclear industry to save millions of dollars.

Actually it is not the nuclear industry that saves millions, it is the
American people who pay for everything in the last analysis.  We should be the
white knights in shining armor, protecting the resources of the country, not
the ogres stealing from the poor.  Guess I should have told NAS that.  Al
Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net
begin:          vcard
fn:             Al Tschaeche
n:              Tschaeche;Al
org:            Nuclear Standards Unlimited
email;internet: antatnsu@postoffice.pacbell.net
title:          CEO
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE