Subject: IEC tech doc info
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at FE-INTERNET
Date:    9/3/1999 10:32 AM

In a paper about Quality Assurance of Diagnostic Imaging I found a
reference to the IEC 1223-3-4 draft 1997 techincal document.
I have not found this document in the web page of the IEC (www.iec.ch).
Does anybody knows where can I find this document?
Thanks in advance.

 Dott. Alberto Fenzi
 Università degli Studi di Verona
 Strada le Grazie, 37134 Verona - ITALY