Topical Humor

Group,
Before anybody chastises me, I have permission to post the following which
my son cut out of a humor publication.

> FOSTER CITY, CA - In a follow-up to their already successful gold,
platinum
> and titanium cards, VISA metallurgists unveiled the new Polonium Plus
credit
> card Monday. "With its zero percent introductory interest rate, credit
line
> of up to $500,000 and impressive 962 Celsius boiling point, Polonium Plus
is
> the only choice for the discriminating shopper," said Visa scientist Dr.
> Andrew Manzanillo, one of the developers of radioactive, no-fee card.
"And
> with more isotopes than any other card, Polonium Plus isn't going to decay
> any time soon."  Polonium cardholders who maintain a good credit record
for
> three years will automatically be eligible for the inert Xenon Card, which
> comes in an attractive glass tube.

Any opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent those
of the Denver VA Medical Center, The Department of Veterans Affairs, or the
U.S. Government.

Peter G. Vernig
Radiation Safety Officer, VA Medical Center, 1055 Clermont St. Denver, CO
80220, ATTN; RSO MS 115
303-399-8020 ext. 2447, peter.vernig@med.va.gov [alternate
vernig.peter@forum.va.gov] Fax 303-393-5026 [8 - 4:30 MT service] Alternate
Fax 303-377-5686

"You win some, you lose some, and some get rained out." Y. Berra