Stupid Questions

Did anyone consider that the next "stupid" question could come from a
newspaper reporter or other media type?  This question could have come from
some reporter trying to verify unit conversions.  So maybe a software
program in that case wouldn't be such a bad idea.  I'm sure after the
reception Charly just got (reporter or not), its unlikely he'll be back to
ask other
questions or even have a favorable impression of cooperation from "us"
professional types.  Let's just be nice, okay.  Not everyone on this
listserve is lucky or fortunate enough to have
the educational or professional experiences that some have.

Just my opinion alone - and I add to Sherry's apology to Charly.
Laurie Taylor
laurie-taylor@uiowa.edu