RE: RNA mutation repair

>Thanks, Bjorn!  This'll give me a starting point.
Sorry about the sloppy reference. I called my friend and he was home (Friday
late evening in Sweden). The ref. is approx (I am uncertain about the
"level" of some of the info below but I am sure that some librarian can
figure it out):

Steen Rasmussen, Toward a quantitative theory of the origin of life,
Artificial Life (Ed. Christopher E. Langton), Los Alamos, New Mexico,
Addison Wesley.
Vol. 6, Sept., 1987:79-104. ISBN 0-201-09356-1
(Santa Fe Institute Studies in the Science of Complexity)

OK - time to turn in here, Bjorn C.    bcradsafers@hotmail.com