RE: Stupid Questions

Jim Straka asked
>How long is the 10 half-lives to finally beat this horse to death??

I don't know, but it's a fundamental question: What's the purpose of
RADSAFE if not the free interchange of information? Geez, can't we just
click the DELETE button on those postings beneath our superior intellect?

The only stupid questions are those I know the answers to!

(And Dryden be damned! Search for "Preposition at end" at
<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-usage-english-faq/> for some insights into
this English grammar "rule.")

Doug

Douglas J. Simpkin, Ph.D., DABR