RE: Stupid Questions

Excuse me, I haven't been paying attention.  I'm still trying to figure
out why we had a unit called "disintegrations per second" which
described perfectly what we were talking about and someone decided we
had to name it something else (Bq) that gives us no clue what we're
talking about.

And yes, I would hire someone who didn't know how many Bq are in a
Curie, as long as they know how many dps are in a Curie.

Though we are now required to use SI units in all new ABHP exam
questions, I continue with my vow to never knowingly use them in polite
company until we lose a war to Europe.

Les Aldrich, CHP
l_k_ii_les_aldrich@rl.gov