Re: Stupid Questions

L_K_II_Les_Aldrich@RL.gov schrieb:

> Though we are now required to use SI units in all new ABHP exam
> questions, I continue with my vow to never knowingly use them in polite
> company until we lose a war to Europe.

I had a colleague who persisted in speaking his home dialect and
wouldn`t speak standard german, even if he knew that customers from
other parts of Germany couldn`t understand him. Our boss decided not to
take him to meetings with people from other parts of Germany, because we
all considered this attitude unpolite.

Greetings, Harald

--
Harald Weiss, D-24147 Kiel