Air Force Plant PKJS

Radsafers -- Is anyone familiar with Air Force Plant PKJS in southwest
Denver?  I am interested in knowing if they ever performed any contract work
for AEC or its successors in the handling of nuclear materials other than
weapons related systems.  This would also include the processing of nuclear
materials but not typical licensed sources or radiography devices.  A local
activist is raising the question and we have to evaluate their concern.

thanks

Paul A. Charp, Ph.D.
CDC/ATSDR
Senior Health Physicist
Division of Health Assessment and Consultation
Federal Facilities Assessment Branch
1600 Clifton Rd (E-56)
Atlanta, Georgia 30333
(404) 639-6004, fax 6075