Re: German Laser Safety Documents

At 04:25 PM 09/07/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I am looking for confirmation that the following documents refer to laser
>safety:
>
>VBG 1, VBG 4, VDE 100
>
>Does anybody know of a possible source for these documents?

VBG and VDE are German acronyms. Some of these documents are related to
laser safety, but I'm not certain whether the ones mentioned above apply.

Take a look at the following sites. They may help out a bit. Looks like VBG
93 is the most applicable. Don't know how you can get it.

http://www.uni-konstanz.de/ZE/Rektorat/AS/schlenk/lsrm.htm

http://www.hb-laser.com/e10.htm

Rick Mannix
Health Physicist