No Subject

		Being a relative newcomer to Radsafe I was a little
surprised to receive no reaction to my request:-

		"Does anyone out there have radiation shielding data for
glass reinforced plastic (GRP) please?

			Specifically shielding against 4MeV gamma, and
residual gamma from mixed fission products
		(0.7 to 1 MeV).

			Any data, half or tenth value thickness etc.
would be appreciated."

		I have however been fascinated by other correspondence
on these pages.  Any reply to the original request (however vague) would
still be appreciated

Regards

Dave  Mayes
				Senior Health Physicist
Tel 01705 - 768140
				Fax 01705 - 768150
				e-mail DEMAYES@dera.gov.uk

--
For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is