Re: Your chance to participate in "Safety Trends" talk.

Brian,

My 2 cents worth:  I believe that while nuclear power's importance as a
source of power continues to diminish in the face of public fear and
ignorance, the public will come to fear radiation less as a result of a
better understanding of the health effects of low levels of radiation.
It seems pretty clear to me that we in the radiation health protection
field are close to a revolutionary change in our thinking about these
effects as a result of science's serious consideration of evidence that
is at odds with the LNT hypotheses.

Jack Bell, belstar@erols.com