RE: attenuation coefficients

James Turner's Atoms, Radiation, and Radiation Protection, 2nd Edition has a
lot of graphs that you can extrapolate the attenuation coefficients from.
Also,  The Health Physics and Radiological Health Handbook has a table of
mass attenuation coefficients for construction materials.  Just multiply
this by the density (2.31 - 2.33 gm/cm^3 (also from the handbook)) to obtain
the linear mass attenuation coefficient.