Re: Snoopy-- unfamiliar with jargon

I've occasionally heard that term, but am not familiar with it.  We call our
neutron survey meter a "rem ball."  The techs call it a few other things,
since it's heavy and awkward.  I remember receiving some literature from
Canberra, recently on a "kinder, gentler", i.e. smaller and lighter neutron
rem survey meter.  You should also contact them - You probably have met
Frazier Bronson.  He's a sales rep for them.

Bill