Re: Snoopy-- unfamiliar with jargon -Reply

The An/PDR 70 is still used extensively by the Navy.  Give 'em a call.

David W. Hearnsberger		  phone:(409)845-4161           *
Texas A&M University		  fax:  (409)845-6443           *
Department of Nuclear Engineering email:hberger@trinity.tamu.edu*
Zachry Engineering Center                                       *
College Station, Texas                                          *
                 77843                                          *