Re:CINDY (ver 1.4) Question

Scott,

Here's a quick guess.  This may be due to your "Dose Reporting Limit."  CINDY
will only calculate EDE for calendar years in which the respective EDE is
greater than your Dose Reporting Limit (which is user adjustable).
Subsequently, the number of years reported will be dependent upon the intake
amount.  However, larger intakes will result in a greater number of years
reported, which is just opposite of what you are observing - sorry.

I do not have version 1.4, however, I was unable to duplicate your problem on my
version 1.1.
BTW, I assumed 100% Class-Y acute inhalation.

Rodney Bauman, CHP, RRPT
Weldon Spring Site Remedial Action Project
rodney_bauman@wssrap-host.wssrap.com