new norm-tenorm listserv

Radsafers,

During the course of the last year there have been requests to my TENORM
web site (www.normis.com/nindex.htm) for a dedicated list serv (mailing
list like RADSAFE) for NORM-TENORM issues.  I have been reluctant to do so
because I didn't want to see too much "splintering" of discussion/info
sharing, etc.  However, upon further reflection, I decided that it is time
for NORM-TENORM to have its own forum.  This is because many of the
questions I am receiving are not directly related to health
physics/radiation safety, but are more generic (not to be confused with
stupid), and may be considered off-topic for RADSAFE.

Please consider joining this new listserv, all input is welcome, expertise
and experience will certainly help people who are impacted in this growing
field of operational safety, regulation, and environmental restoration.
I want to thank ORNL for use of their majordomo service.

To join the norm-tenorm listserv, send an e-mail to the following address:

majordomo@mailhub.ornl.gov
In the body of the message type:

subscribe norm-tenorm   your e-mail address

Thanks,
Phil Egidi
ORNL/GJ (days)
7pe@ornl.gov