RE: Gulf Nuclear (foot in mouth)

Thanks to those who answered my question. Also, thanks to Melissa who
reminded me how to access the archives. (The link can be found at the bottom
of every RADSAFE message. Silly me.) I found several discussions on Gulf
Nuclear. One of them I started three years ago when I asked the very same
question. Alzheimer's is hereditary.

Also, how many of you caught my SI boo-boo? I meant GBq, not TBq (only off
by a factor of a thousand).

It's a lesson for all of us who think e-mails disappear forever. Our
mistakes, prejudices, quick remarks and bad spelling are out there for
anyone to discover years later.

Strike three, I'm out. Time for another 3-day weekend.

Jim Herrold
Radiation Safety Officer
University of Wyoming

herrold@uwyo.edu