Source for X-ray labels

Would anyone have a source for labels for X-ray control panels?  The required State of Ohio verbiage they must have is "Caution this equipment produces radiation when energized".

We had been acquiring these from RSO Inc. but they no longer carry this item. Likewise w/Biodex and Atomic Products. I know if the RADSAFE crew can't help out I'll have to start printing my own.

thanks in advance