RE: Asking for opinions

I'm at a DOE facility and I'm not offended.  I'm just wondering what a
badge rack is (I'm just kidding, I saw one about 20 years ago before I
came here).  Our employees take their dosimeters home with them (for
reference, that's about 5,000 dosimeters).

If I had a badge rack, I'd certainly have a control badge system set up
to determine the background dose the badges receive when not being worn.

As others have commented, I can't give an opinion on the evaluation of
the value of the glass without being there and seeing what the evaluator
saw.

My opinion only.

Les Aldrich