RHH

The note below emphasizes the need for current references.
The 3rd Ed of RHH shows 5.75y on pgs 8-21, 8-36, 8-48.

Amazingly the 1970 version is still being published, and is available.  The
RHH thru the second ed was basically the 1970 data, with other additions.
R. Colle at NIST just published a half-life revision for a particular (but
uncommon) nuclide different from current values by 10%.

I mention the above simply because old references sometimes need to be
replaced, (although half-life data probably represents the most unstable
portion of the reference).

[P.S.  Warning - Being a contributor to the current RHH edition is evidence
of a certain bias on my part, and a (very) minor financial interest also.]

>Kocher: 5.75 years
>GE Chart of the Radionuclides: 5.75 years
>Fed. Guidance Report No. 11 (EPA): 5.75 years
>Erdtmann and Soyka: 5.75 years
>Rad Health Handbook: 6.7 years

>Rodney Bauman, CHP, RRPT

Disclaimer:  the above are the personal musings of the author, and do not
represent any past, present, or future position of NIST, the U.S. government,
or anyone else who might think that they are in a position of authority.
Lester Slaback, Jr.  [Lester.Slaback@NIST.GOV]
NBSR Health Physics
Center for Neutron Research
NIST