Erratum: [Fwd: Job offer: radiation protection engineer or technician]

At 19:29 14/09/99 , I wrote:
>Dear collegues , this message is crossposted from radsafe-eu. Nationals
>from the Member States of
>CERN other than France and Switzerland may apply for this vacancy: Austria,
>Belgium, Czech Republic,Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy,
>Netherlands,Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden and
>United Kingdom. ATBW PH

Must read :

... *Also* nationals from the Member States of .....

No exclusion of the French and Swiss intended, just some encouragement for
those from member states not as close to Geneva to apply too. Hope I got my
English straight now. Sorry folks. P.H
Dr.Peter Hill                                phone : +49-2461-61-5081
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH                fax   : +49-2461-61-3726
ASS-BS/P                                     mailto: p.hill@fz-juelich.de
D-55245 Jülich

listmanager RADSAFE-EU (European Radiation Safety Mailing List)

the following two lines in the body of the message:
subscribe radsafe-eu
end