RE: How to explain that "no risk" can't be proven (EMF)

it was written:

>Finally, ask the person requesting the explanation to describe a zero risk
>activity or situation. I'll bet you no one can!

At the risk of being flippant, it seems to me there is only one risk free activity.  Although it will be unacceptable to most people.    Being Dead  is pretty risk free.  What else is gonna happen that you care about?  Further risks are only going to matter to the living.

I must be feeling particularly ornery this morning.

Zack Clayton
Ohio EPA - DERR
email:  zack.clayton@epa.state.oh.us
voice:  614-644-3066