Re: Asking for opinions -Reply

Your response raises more questions than it answers:

Do you only let annual TLD's go home?  If all TLD's go home what about your
higher exposure workers?  I question the wisdom of an annual TLD.  Normal
fading would seem to raise validity questions.

How do you handle the fading issue for higher exposure employees?

There are a lot of lawyers out there who would love to hear about  you.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com