RE: Low Level Radiation Conference Nov 8-10

(Response from the Conference organizer, Tom Seed): The conference will
discuss low level radiation as defined in the military context: up to about
700 mGy. The main medical consequences would be long term effects, such as
cancer, fibrosis, chronic immune suppression or reproductive anomalies.

Mark H. Whitnall, Ph.D.
AFRRI, Bethesda, MD 20889-5603
whitnall@mx.afrri.usuhs.mil
www.afrri.usuhs.mil