Re: Misuse of Rad Symbol

Mr. Rima,
	I too receive a free subscription to ISHN, and look forward to it
regularly.  I have gained a vast amount of help and information in my
work from that trade magazine.  I did not receive a memo saying the end
was near with my September issue, so I can't really speak to this use of
the standard rad symbol.  But if you stated or implied that they were
stupid in using that symbol, then I think that was a most unprofessional
characterization.  We all should expect that a CHP, and Plenary member of
the HPS since 1983 (as the directory indicates you are) would choose
his/her words with care and consideration.  We can't teach with a
Louisville Slugger.
	A copy of this email will go to Dave Johnson.  His response to you
seemed to me to be quite professional, not somewhat arrogant as you
suggest.

Bob Scott, RPO
Roger Williams Medical Center
Providence, Rhode Island