Dosimetry Records Translation

Greetings All,

I hope this isn't an inappropriate use of Radsafe.  I received a record from
the Kasko (sp) Nuclear Station in Slovenia (or Slovakia).   I can understand
parts of it...the parts with numbers in milliSieverts and months.  The rest
is over my head and I am concerned that it might have some bearing on the
numbers.  Here it is:

DNEVNO POROCILO O DOZAH

OPOMBA: TO JE NEURADNO POROCILO ZA POTREBE RZ

PRIIMEK IN IME     OMEJITEV	APRIL   MAY   JUNE  VSOTA  SLUZBA

Person's name		20	    Doses in mSv	 0.0

Please reply to me privately, since this may not be of general interest.

Thanks!

Linda

Linda M. Sewell, CHP
Diablo Canyon Power Plant