RF Exposure

Good morning Radsafers.  I recall seeing a posting about some research
performed on RF exposure to populations from cell phones.  I believe it
was cell phones anyway, and that the data was falsified to give an
incorrect result.  I've selected this topic to analyze for an Ethics class
I'm taking.  Does anyone have any information that would be available for
me to look at that is specific to this incident?  I already have NCRP 86
for general information, but would like to look at the facts regarding
this incident.

Thanks in advance.

David W. Hearnsberger		  phone:(409)845-4161           *
Texas A&M University		  fax:  (409)845-6443           *
Department of Nuclear Engineering email:hberger@trinity.tamu.edu*
Zachry Engineering Center                                       *
College Station, Texas                                          *
                 77843                                          *