Re: PS. Chechenian theft of cobalt 60

>Seems unlikely that this amount would cause
>any deaths or be able to "contaminate" large areas much.

Yes it seems like they must have lost a bunch of zeroes. (Off topic PS.
Abacus: I noticed 3 years ago in a central store in Almaty, Kazakhstan,
where they sold pocket calculators that they used them to _show_ the costs
of various items to foreigners whereas the calculations (what to pay) were
all with the abacus.) Bjorn