From: sjmaeng@dava.kepco.co.kr [mailto:sjmaeng@dava.kepco.co.kr]
Sent: September 28, 1999 10:37 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: ManRem Cost

Dear Radsafers,

I am preparing a lecture note on a seminar where I am supposed to make a
presentation
on updated manrem cost.

It would be very much appreciated if you out there in the sea of radsafe
could
email me the recent manrem cost which is currently applied in nuclear power
plants.

Please email me  directly at sjmaeng@dava.kepco.co.kr

 --------------cost/manrem ------- name of the plant-----

Thank you in advance.

Sung-Jun Maeng(Mr)
Nuclear Environment  Technology Institute
Korea Electric Power Corporation
South Korea

email :  sjmaeng@dava.kepco.co.kr