Re: personrem/personSievert

 This is a discussion of a total (theoretical) exposure to a distributed population of usually undetermined size, (with the exception of things like plant outages).   There is usually no regard to a discrete individual dose and most of the rhetoric is in terms of possible dose, millions of exposures, etc.

I propose we agree to call it what it really is -  theory-rem and  theory-Sieverts.  When we use that exposure construct no one individual has taken the whole dose so why espouse the fallacy that one has by referring to any pronoun?

Just my thoughts while on break.

Zack Clayton
Ohio EPA - DERR
email:  zack.clayton@epa.state.oh.us