RF Exposure Project Report

Dear Radsafers,
The report of a project which looked at the occupational exposure of p
eople to radiofrequency radiation as a result of the use of dielectric
 welders is on our web page. The report is in PDF Format. We don't hav
e hard copies available.
 =

Address is:
www.detir.qld.gov.au
 =

Select Workplace Health and Safety's page
Select Industry Audit Reports
Select Radiofrequency Generating Plant
 =

If you have any queries about the report or the project, please contac
t me at the email address below.
 =

Jill Wright
Jill Wright, M.H.Sc., B.App.Sc., MARPS
Senior Inspector (Non-ionising Radiation)
Division of Workplace Health and Safety
Department of Training and Industrial Relations, Queensland