Re: Health Physics Records Tracking Database

Vince:

Give Mike DePrato a call - his product is HP Assistant.  We have been using
(and  tailoring to our needs) this database management software package for a
couple of years now and are very happy with it and the support we have gotten.

314-963-9934.

D. Steva
University of Virginia