Re: Low Levels Environmental -REPLY

Stu,

glad to see you are alive and well?  The WS Journal was none to kind.  What are you up to these days?

We are plugging along.  Two more years for a high schooler.  Then what?  Not enough money in the bank to retire yet and the stock market is not cooperating al all this year!

Still got the boat, which, because we go to the Caribbean 3 or 4 times a year, keeps me sorta sane.  Well . . .

don