Re: CHRONOLOGY -Mishaps at Japan nuclear facilities

Perhaps we can add some of these sites to the IRPA technical tours
when the meeting is conducted in Hiroshima, May 2000. I note that one
of the scientific topics is 6. Radiation Protection at Workplace, 6.4
Nuclear Fuel Recycle Facilities. Hopefully some of these incidents
will be addressed .. going into the details and root cause analysis.

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205

              - G. K. Chesterton -