Re: Letter to NPR

Has the Health Physics Society issued a press release on this or attempted to
contact any major media outlets?  I suggest that the likely reason that UCS is
quoted as the experts on this is that our professional societies are not
prepared to respond, while UCS is.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com