RE: 60th criticality accident

The handouts I received at a criticality safety course at Los Alamos
include 21 process line criticality accidents and approximately 30 critical
assembly / reactor experiment accidents.  These include international
accidents (including the former Soviet Union).  These numbers would seem to
roughly agree with the 60 accidents being reported in the news.

Mike ... mcbaker@lanl.gov