RE: Letter to NPR

In that case I am on the same side of the fence as you.  I was not able to
determine which side of the argument you were on.  Sorry if it sounded
flame-like.

>I am not claiming anything.  The news reports on NPR keep saying the
>accident was not as bad as TMI.  I think, of course, in terms of deaths and
>injuries and excursion, that this accident was much worse, because
>essentially nothing happened as a result of TMI.  So I am taking the media
>to task for reiterating that TMI was worse than this Japanese accident.
>Sorry if that wasn't clear.
>
>Clearly only my own opinion.
>
>Ruth F. Weiner, Ph. D.
>Sandia National Laboratories
>MS 0718, POB 5800
>Albuquerque, NM 87185-0718
>505-844-4791; fax 505-844-0244
>rfweine@sandia.gov

| | | |__  Physics Safety Support Officer
| | \___/  Lawrence Livermore National Labs
| \___/    merritt9@llnl.gov
\___/      Voice: (925)423-9668   Fax: (925)422-7160
	   "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
	   every problem begins to resemble a nail."
	   -Abraham Maslow