Chicago Tribune Radiation Chart --- go to the Trib's Website

 Otto,
      the Chicago Tribune has an excellent website and
they do provide a list of editors wih their e-mail
addresses. They usually do a good job of responding to
E-Mail messages. I believe the web address is

     www.chicagotribune.com

 Cheers,
  Alfonso Mitchell

PSG_allez@yahoo.com