apologies

It looks as though I DID misinterpret Kneif's handouts.  On the page
following a description of the Idaho accident there is a summary of the
impacts of criticality accidents in unshielded locations.  I misinterpreted
this as a continuation of the description of the Idaho accident and
erroneously attributed the fatalities noted as having occurred in Idaho.
The book and Paul Ruhter's recollection are, of course, correct.  Please
accept my apologies for this error.

Sincerely,

Andy

Andrew Karam, CHP              (716) 275-1473 (voice)
Radiation Safety Officer          (716) 275-3781 (office)
University of Rochester           (716) 256-0365 (fax)
601 Elmwood Ave. Box HPH   Rochester, NY  14642

Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu
http://Intranet.urmc.rochester.edu/RadiationSafety