Survey plans for release of equipment?

Title: Survey plans for release of equipment?

Radsafers,

I am looking for statistically based survey plans that will determine the number of swipes needed to allow unrestricted release of materials and equipment from controlled areas.   Recently new requirements have been placed on the release of materials and equipment at the job site and now require surveys conducted in accordance with an "approved statistically based survey plan."   Radsafers, I would rather not like to reinvent the wheel,  if other sites are conducting surveys based on statistical plans I would like to get a copy if possible.

Stacey L. Alderson
IT Corporation
P.O. Box 93838
M/S 439