RE: Here We Go Again.....

How about the concept of removing workers from respirators so they can work
faster.  Workers are being forced to receive internal contaminations...  The
workers don't want to take it home to their families, but the "man" says
that dose is dose...  Perhaps we could get Alec Baldwin to take time off
from the Tooth Fairy project to lobby for changes in 10CFR20?  I think our
business is clearly run more by perception than truth and there is no easy
solution.

Sincerely,
Glen Vickers
glen.vickers@ucm.com