Re: Northeast Pleads Guilty To Nuclear Violations -Reply

Hydrazine discharge to Long Island Sound is allowed by our NPDES permit.
However, we changed the designated sample point without notifying the state DEP
and federal EPA.  The new sample location conveniently gave us lower hydrazine
levels, thereby relieving us of the need to notify the authorities of an
exceedance.  Criminal charges may be pursued.